Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Services

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

Possible Services  Empty
PostSubject: Possible Services    Possible Services  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Offering:
Coloring
Sketches
Gray scale
Lines

Green: More Likely to do.
Red: Less Likely to do.

There is no promises that they will be done! I will only be doing them when I feel like it or if I really am extremely bored and have nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMaudie

Possible Services  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Services    Possible Services  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Salutations,

I was wondering if you could possibly greyscale a pose for me? Whenever i get deltas i would tip you so your work wouldn't be unpaid.

-Maudie
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimmki.devaintart.com
Duke
Alpha
Alpha
Duke

Possible Services  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Services    Possible Services  Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:55 am

CaptainMaudie wrote:
Salutations,

I was wondering if you could possibly greyscale a pose for me? Whenever i get deltas i would tip you so your work wouldn't be unpaid.

-Maudie

My greatest apologies! I've been on vacation for 3 weeks in California; and fell quite short of checking this topic, If you're still in need of the greyscale; You're more than welcome to contact me on chatlands [Jess]- And when I arrive back in Arizona in the next couple days I can get straight to it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMaudie

Possible Services  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Services    Possible Services  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Oh its fine. The poses I want to be grayscaled are in the Premade Market. CaptainMaudie Premades, its like the first one there. Those are the main ones I want shaded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimmki.devaintart.com
Sponsored content

Possible Services  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Services    Possible Services  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Services
Page 1 of 1