Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT A ME A SICK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sick

Sick

IT A ME A SICK Empty
PostSubject: IT A ME A SICK   IT A ME A SICK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Hello! I'm Sick, but you can call me cheyenne or donovan! You may know me from the community over on wolfhome. I'm a 19 year old aspiring graphic designer from Indiana. I intend to go to the art institute of indianapolis this fall (hopefully)! I think it's about time I bebopped on over here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I'm still setting up my profile over here and getting adjusted but hopefully I'll be relatively active from here on out.

Also I'm not sure if this auto resizes profile images so I guess I'm about to find out, yeesh
EDIT NO IT DOESNT OOPS
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

IT A ME A SICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT A ME A SICK   IT A ME A SICK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:38 pm

xD Nice to meet you! I love your profile picture!
Back to top Go down
Sick

Sick

IT A ME A SICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT A ME A SICK   IT A ME A SICK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Thank you so much! It's actually of my new character Makaber wiggles eyebrows http://toyhou.se/858183.makaber
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

IT A ME A SICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT A ME A SICK   IT A ME A SICK Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Awesome!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IT A ME A SICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT A ME A SICK   IT A ME A SICK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT A ME A SICK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: