Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organic Planet B)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Planet

Planet

Organic Planet B) Empty
PostSubject: Organic Planet B)   Organic Planet B) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Hey there were I'm Planet. I'm not new to Sirisola and I'm quite fond of it and would hop on every here and now. The community is so much more different than other chatsites and it's very pleasing seeing new people. I am 14 years of age but will be turning 15 on March 5th. I'm very independent and enjoy doing things upon my own. I am literally obsessed with cotton candy and ANYTHING cotton candy flavored. I am not one to watch TV... I usually am just that one person that rewatches a movie. Over. And over. And OVER again. I've been upon the forms for a few months now but haven't posted one of these so here we are (:

I'm pretty open so if you wish to speak then please feel free to talk to me! As of Jun. 10th, 2017 is the date I am expected to start my online schooling until I graduate. I'm attempting to graduate earlier so I can go to college and major in zoology and then work upon my DVM. Ever since I was in kindergraten I've been amused by the animals I used to see at the zoo when my step dad would take me instead of taking me to the hellish place of daycare. I was so horrible at daycare they had to call my step dad to take me home because I was being super wild since I wasn't used to being away from my parents. I've always been interested in animals so I'd love to become a veterinarian. I'd love to be looked at by pet owners as someone that saved their pet from an injury that could've possibly affected it's life.

I hope you enjoyed reading this! Have a wonderful day and smile!! :]
Back to top Go down
Bluu
Bluu

Organic Planet B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organic Planet B)   Organic Planet B) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:22 pm

I am going to school to become a veterinarian! So neat we share the same passion ^-^ Welcome to Sirisola.
Back to top Go down
Planet

Planet

Organic Planet B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organic Planet B)   Organic Planet B) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 12:38 am

Bluu wrote:
I am going to school to become a veterinarian! So neat we share the same passion ^-^ Welcome to Sirisola.

Animals are an interesting topic to get into for sure. They sure are better than working with other humans, in my opinion. It's cool to find someone else who wants to work in the animal medical field!! Everyone always tells me that's dumb and says they wanna be a lawyer or something and I'm just like... "o"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Organic Planet B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organic Planet B)   Organic Planet B) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organic Planet B)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: