Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weight Loss & Go

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Collide
Collide

Weight Loss & Go Empty
PostSubject: Weight Loss & Go   Weight Loss & Go Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Is this a cool place to post this? I wasn't sure.

I want to lose some weight. I discovered today that wearing my seatbelt makes me feel suffocated - in my state, if you're over 18 you don't need to wear one.

My plan: I downloaded the Lose It! app to log in my food and such. I'll be doing Just Dance 2014 for an hour a day, six days a week.
Current Weight: 312lbs
Final Goal Weight: 150lbs

= hasn't accomplished | = accomplished
Goal 1: 300lbs
Goal 2: TBA

- - -
The point of this topic is to motivate myself, and hopefully others. Why don't you track your loss, too? We can help each other out. Let everyone know your current weight (if you want), your final goal weight, your goals along the way, and what your plan is to lose that weight.
If we get discouraged or start to lose faith, we can help pick each other up. I know I could use some motivation here and there, as I tend to have a goal and plan in mind and stick to it for one day.

Who's ready to do this with me?

Weight Loss & Go 53648576
Back to top Go down
http://knoxsauce.deviantart.com/
Rynn
Rynn

Weight Loss & Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss & Go   Weight Loss & Go Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 12:50 am

I think everything about this post is absolutely amazing and I'm in awe.

If you ever want someone to message and just motivate each other, shoot me a PM on here or Skype (mine is RileyThang). I'm a huge fan of exercising and I've got some healthy recipes to get rid of those sweet cravings!!
Back to top Go down

Weight Loss & Go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Chatting away-
Jump to: