Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dandy's Commission Prices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Testosterone
Testosterone

Dandy's Commission Prices Empty
PostSubject: Dandy's Commission Prices   Dandy's Commission Prices Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 6:28 pm

Do you want to help out a broke aspiring artist? Here's your chance!

I do mostly digital commissions, but if you want me to make a badge or something traditional message me and I can do something for you traditional. Don't be afraid to ask!

Fullbodies (Feral) - 3-4 Deltas (depending on complexity of the character, and for just .50 more, I'll do anthro)
Dandy's Commission Prices Kitty____by_flowercrxwn-d92tuzuDandy's Commission Prices Dandelion_by_bottledcandle-da338h4

Bust (Anthro) - 2-3 Deltas (depending on complexity of the character)
Dandy's Commission Prices Smol_child_by_flowercrxwn-d9c92vcDandy's Commission Prices Im_so_west_coast_by_flowercrxwn-d9ebiek

If you want something specific that I didn't show examples for, I can definitely work with you. I always show you the sketch before I color it just to make sure everything it right. I also accept PayPal if Deltas are an inconvenience. I'm extremely flexible and do everything that I can to make art that you'll like. (,:
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Commission Prices   Dandy's Commission Prices Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:11 pm

could i get a feral of nire? your art style is so cute!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Testosterone
Testosterone

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Commission Prices   Dandy's Commission Prices Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:24 pm

vermin wrote:
could i get a feral of nire? your art style is so cute!
Spoiler:

of course! any specific pose or accessories you'd like?
Back to top Go down
Vermin
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Commission Prices   Dandy's Commission Prices Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:50 pm

i don't really have a specific preference, but if you want inspiration, she loves gardening and baking sugary goodies!
Back to top Go down
Testosterone
Testosterone

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Commission Prices   Dandy's Commission Prices Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:57 pm

vermin wrote:
i don't really have a specific preference, but if you want inspiration, she loves gardening and baking sugary goodies!
ah, alright thank you!! that certainly does help. ill get started right now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Commission Prices   Dandy's Commission Prices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dandy's Commission Prices
Page 1 of 1